Monday, August 26, 2013

My summer

Over the 2013 summer all I did was sleep until noon, ate most of the time. In the begging of the I was practicing for some girls 15. This 15 took about a 1/3 of the summer. During the 15 I met new people they were ok but I really do socialize with them because there way too young. The 15 ended about the end of June and the begging of July. After the 15 I decided to go to Lancaster. I have cousins that live over there I like going over there because the streets are so lonely. That me and my cousin started going crazy in the car. I also like going because my aunt always makes so much food and she likes cooking because I like to eat. All summer I was growing out my hair I really like how it was growing. But my mother did not like it so I had to cut it off and shave my beard and mustache. But having all that hair really kept me hot. I felt like I was over heating most of the time. However I also got a brand new phone for the first time since fresh man year. This phone is not all that great but it keeps me entertain. This way I will not take my mom’s phone every where and people can text me on my phone instead of my mom’s. Having a phone makes it easier for me to go out and have fun with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment